We’ve made some changes to our Isla Guadalupe Shark Adventures to improve the overall shark diver experience while increasing COVID-19 safety.
- We have gigantic new cages, measuring more than 13 feet long.
- We have a new base of operations, located in Ensenada. This year, our shark boat will depart from the marina at Hotel Coral. The hotel is just 20 minutes from Baja’s wine country and provides a relaxing place to begin or end your shark diving adventure.
- Now, when customers arrive in San Diego or Tijuana, they’ll meet one of our van drivers and be transported directly to the Hotel Coral, where they can check in for their trip. (We’ve parked our 54-passenger motorcoach in the garage and will now transport no more than six passengers at a time.)
- We’re requiring pre-trip health screening, including daily temperature checks, for seven days prior to departure.
- Masks will be required in public areas, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
One thing hasn’t changed. Isla Guadalupe, Mexico is still the best place in the world to cage dive with giant great white sharks.
For trip availability and other information, call 800-644-7382.